John is our principal Business Development Coach. He has had broad exposure to Corporate, SME, Franchisees and sole trader businesses during his previous 21 year career in General Insurance brokering and 7 years as a Coach and Business Consultant.
John is a Certified Coach and loves supporting people in achieving their personal and business goals.
He is supported by his beautiful wife Kerrilee (our Business Manager) and surrounded at times by 5 children and one neurotic dog. As part of the Lazy Bear Group I have access to a broad range of skill sets and interesting people.
- Diploma in Business Management
- Diploma in Business Administration
- Diploma in Financial Services
- Diploma in Financial Services (Insurance Broking)
- Certificate IV in Training & Assessment
- Certificate IV in Small Business Management
- Certificate in Results Coaching
- FACE Communication Facilitator
- First Aid Certificate
- Positive Notice for Children Blue Card
In his Insurance career from 1986 to 2007 he was an integral part of the Darling Downs and Qld insurance industry, serving on Insurance Institute committees and achieving finalist status in Sportscover Insurance awards. This career gave him exceptional exposure to all types of business and their challenges.
He also achieved industry qualifications of Senior Associate – ANZIIF, CIP & Tier 1 Advisor – ASIC during this time.
John is also highly competent in Microsoft Office applications, systems design, implementation, testing and analysis.
- Reading – Good meaty descriptive books on people interwoven with history or culture.
- Dancing – John competed in Dancesport partnerships until 2007 at State and National level in Ballroom, Latin and New Vogue Dancing. Due to his partners ages, he danced against the Youth and Adult sections whilst being eligible for Masters competition.
- Shooting – John obtained Junior Champion in Qld Field & Game competitions. He also enjoys recreational shooting.
John enhances his Christian walk by assisting in Ministries including those helping the aged and stewarding. He actively supports local Christian Churches, overseas work and supporting people supporting others. He has been instrumental in setting up and supporting business ministries and food banks.
He enjoys marketing, business positioning and has been gifted in systems design and analysis.
He loves chai lattes (as he has given up Coffee), his Wife and anything yummy!
I must not take shortcuts….
I love my wife, I love my wife, I love my wife……
For more information, click here to contact us today and discover how John and his team at Coaching.theProduct can start helping your business succeed.